Terms & Conditions
The purchase of the goods advertised in our website is regulated by the present general sales conditions:
- The customer will be considered to have read and to be fully aware of the general sale condition. The customer must expressly declare to have already read and accepted it as a compulsory step to purchase a product.
- When visiting the online store, you establish a contractual relation with GOLD SRLS, with registered head office in Via Taranto 21, Roma Italy, recorded in the Roma Company’s Registration Office, VATIN 14629471005
- For any additional information, please contact customer support at email@example.com
Conclusion of the Contract with GOLD SRLS
- The Customer can freely access the online store www.marynda.it and view all products, accompanied by the relevant technical specification which aim to illustrate those products.
- The Customer can select one or more products in which he is interested and collect them in the virtual cart. By accessing to the cart page, the customer will be able to check, before the purchase and the payment, any information about the purchase of the item, including shipping costs.
- Once the Customer has added his article/s to thecart, to conclude the contract of purchase on www.marynda.ithe must proceed to checkout andfill out the online order form.
- The purchase order will be complete only after the compilation of all the data requested for the performance of the contract and after the customer has declaredto have read and accepted the present general terms and conditions of sale. Then, by clicking the “send order” button, the electronic order will be send to Marynda.
- Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read and accept the General Sale Terms and Right to Return Information Report (Shipping and Returns).
- The order form contains a summary of the information on the main characteristics of each product ordered, included the shipping costs.
- The contract of sale is concluded when Marynda receives your order form electronically and the order information has been verified as correct.
- The order form will be filed in our database for the time required to dispatch the order and in any case for the time provided for by law.You can access the order form by clicking on “My account” section.
- Marynda may refuse to execute an order when there are not sufficient guarantees of solvency, when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products are no longer available. In thesecases,the Client shall be informed immediately by e-mail that the contract has not been concluded and the Vendor has not carried out the purchase order, explaining the reasonsthereof.
- If products presented on our website are no longer available at the moment of your last access to the website or at the time you forward your order form, it will be our task to inform you, immediately and in any case within fifteen (15) days from the following day after you have transmitted your order. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, Marynda will refund the amount paid for those items and the accord between the Parties will be deemed resolved.
- Upon submission of an order form, Marynda shall send you a purchase order receipt e-mail.
- The purchased item is intended to be sold exclusively on the national market of the country in which the Customer places his order. Marynda will not be held responsible for anyplacing the product on the market of another country by the Customer, which will liable to follow the regulations and the restrictions on imports and exports.
Intellectual property rights
-Marinda.it and any graphic contents on the site are intellectual property exclusively owned by GOLD SRLS.
-This covers texts, images, photos, design, music, software, codes and format script.
-All reproduction, adulteration, transmission, publications or re-distribution to third parties for commercial purposes are strictly prohibited by the Italian Industrial Property Code, by the copyright law and by the provisions relating the civil code currently in force, unless a prior written consent of GOLD SRLS is signed.
-The brands and the other distinctive signspresent on www.marynda.it that distinguish the products sold on the website are trademarks of their respective ownersand are used withinwww.marynda.it and the social media channels for the sole purpose of distinguishing, describing and advertising the products on sale.
Possible mistakes, inaccuracies, bad service or update on the website
GOLD SRLS publishes information on its website with the aim of furnishing a constantly updated service to its customers and has adopted every possible precaution in order to guarantee his customers that the content of MARYNDA.IT are accurate and do not contain incorrect or out to date information, with respect to their date of publication on the website; GOLD SRLS declines every responsibility of the possibility of eventual technical inaccuracy and/or typographical errors and/or disruption, linked to internet connection or to the deactivation of “cookies”, when resulting from external factors outside of GOLD SRLS; in any case GOLD SRLS ensures the commitment to promptly restore the website and/or its contents.
Moreover, GOLD SRLS declines every responsibility of the possibility that, due to a particular configuration of a client's computer or to malfunction, the colors of the products visualized on the web site could appear to be slightly different from the original.
GOLD SRLS, in order to provide up-to-date and correct information, reserves the right to make changes and corrections to the website whenever it is deemed appropriate.
GOLD SRLS, adopts organizational and technical measures to safeguard the security of its services on the website MARYNDA.IT, and enable the Customer to detect and correct any input errors prior to the placing of the order; it informs the user that its website MARYNDA.IT utilizes international standards ensuring safety in electronic commerce transactions.
Warranty on Products
-The items sold on the website are always new and authentic products.
-Marynda.it does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
-Each product comes with images and atechnical data-sheet with the detailed description of the item. However, the quality of the images can depend on the programs and the tools used by the client when connecting to the site. It is therefore possible that the photographic depiction of the product (especially in terms of exact display of colours) does not correspond to the product presented. Images shall be therefore indeed only as purely descriptive. Any additional information can be requested by writing firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Facebook and Twitter account.
-GOLD SRLS informs the users that the good marketed on the website MARYNDA.IT will be warranted for a period of minimum two year from the delivery of the goods.
- When noticing a non-conformity defect of the received product, the Client is entitled the rights granted in Art.128 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005. In the event of the existence ofan incidence of non-compliance, the Client, at its option, shall be entitled to have the product brought into conformity free of charge by repair or replacement of the defective product by GOLD SRLS, unless the remedy sought is objectively impossible or excessively expensive.
-Published prices, payments and final invoices are in Euro.
-Prices could vary from updates. Marynda recommends that its customers check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
The methods of payment available are provided by the Order Form. In any case, Marynda accepts the following payment methods:
· Credit card
The online payment by Credit Card take place through the safe PayPal server and any credit card allowed by the PayPal website, included rechargeable prepaid cards.
Please consult this link https://www.paypal.com/it/selfhelp/article/faq1119 to check what credit cards are accepted.
Why is my credit card being rejected?
A credit card can be rejected for the following reasons:
-your credit card is expired or out of date. Please, verify the expiration date on your card.
-it is possible that the fixed spending limit has been reached. Please verify with your bank if the payment limits have been reached.
-the data you entered may be incorrect. Please make sure that all entries are correct.
Is it safe to use a credit card online?
-Yes, because data are transmitted using an encrypted process with the SSL protocol and you can rely on the high level of safety granted by the PayPal system.
-At the time of purchase, the Client will fill the appropriate fields with his data.
-All the transactions are made through a secure server, granting the client the maximum data protection, in compliance with the international safety standards.
-If existing funds are sufficient to purchase and bank details are valid, the transaction will be instantly processed.
-If you have a PayPal account you can make a payment by simply entering the email address you associated with your PayPal account instead of having to enter all the data of your credit card.With PayPal, your personal information is safe because it is never shared with the seller.
-After having confirmed the details of your purchase, you will be taken to the PayPal login page where you can enter your account and conclude your payment.
-If you do not have a PayPal account yet, you can create one on the PayPal login page, before concluding your order or pay with your card through the PayPal circuit, without creating an account. Through PayPal you can also pay with Postepay card and other rechargeable cards. Visit www.paypal.it and find out how to do it.
-The PayPal account through which we will receive your payments is the following: email@example.com
· Cash on delivery
-Cash on delivery is a kind of transaction in which payment for a good is made at the time of delivery.
-This method of payment provides an additional fee of 4 €.
-At the moment of delivery, you will pay the total price of the order in cash directly to the courier.
-We recommend to prepare the exact sum of the amount due.
-In some cases, Marynda reserves the right not to accept payments on cash, on the basis of risk assessments. In that event, the customer will be promptly informed.
· Bank transfer payment
-When you make a bank transfer, you do not have to pay any additional fee. The goods will be shipped once the money transferred is actually paid into the bank account, within and not more than 5 days from the date of the order.
-If you have the receipt of the bank transfer, we invite you to send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to process and deliver the order as soon as possible.
-For bank transfer payment, you can use the following bank account details:
Beneficiary Name: GOLD SRLS
Bank: Banca Intesa San Paolo
IBAN: IT06 Q030 6940 4411 0000 0007 464
Payment description: Insert the number of the order and the recipient.
-If paying by credit card, financial information (for example, the number of credit / debit card or the expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to the bank that provides the relevant remote electronic payment services, without third parties in any way having access to such information. Such details will never be used by Marynda except for performing the procedures relating to your purchase or issuing relevant refunds in case of any returns, as a result of exercising your right of withdrawal, or if it becomes necessary to report to the police any commission of fraud on www.marynda.it.
To customer who register for the Marynda’s newsletter will receive updates on the promotions and promotional codes, which can be used during the purchase procedure. Some promotional codes can be distributed through Marynda’s social network. Each code has a start date and an end date and this time limit can never be prolonged. Promotional codes can be used along with coupons and vouchers issued in the case of opened credits.